Good Zombie flicks

Toadmaster

Re: Good Zombie flicks

Who would think there are so many zombie flicks out there? =)

This has been very useful, I've added lots to my list! hehe! Alas, this means many late-night movies by myself, as the kids can't watch them, and the wife doesn't particularly like them unless its actually a GOOD zombie movie. I am not so discriminating. =)

Re: Good Zombie flicks

Hey that movie you were asking about, with the cover girl who's punk and has all the piercings is Not only Return of the Living Dead 3 but that girl is also Melinda Clark... Velaska for all you Xena amazon watchers and she also played a the Companion that Mal slept with in the Firefly/Serenity series. Along with many other awesome roles...(she has the best eyes too btw for those of you who can't but help staring at her lovely cleavage) but the movie is cool in the aspect of we definatley know those mighty ladies are fake cause in Return of The living dead 3 she shows em and they are tiny way back then.

Anyway good zombie movie... Severed:Forest of the Dead. It's kinda new and while it is no means anywhere near the Caliber of Dawn of the Dead (remake) it's not a B zombie movie either. It's got some good acting, good characters and a good story line and while I rate it as a watch only once kinda movie it leaves ya with the feeling that you didn't waste your money on the rental.