Lord Ashkar's Forgotten Pool of Purity

Jkeown

So.... I have this cave. In it, there is a small pool of the clearest water that cures Curses and Transforms. Obviously, I'm not keeping it long. Eventually, some bad mofo is going to take it away build a freaking castle over it, or the government will step in and take over, adding all sorts of paperwork to the healing process.

The government falls, the cave, the castle, the paperwork and the pool all fall into bureaucratic legend. How would you use this item?

Lord Ashkar's Forgotten Pool of Purity: Major Transform 10d6 (Cursed or Transformed Person to Normal Person, Healed Back By Other Transforms), Usable By Other (+1/4), Area Of Effect (2" radius; +3/4) (300 Active Points); OIF Immobile (Location; -1 1/2)

As written, it looks like the pool's waters do not function away from the pool, though one could get rich (then kinda hunted) selling faked Remove Curse Potions from it.

In Caleon, it's a legend from the time of the Ashur Empire, which arguably hit its peak about 1500 years ago. I think enough time has passed for it to be a legend, and as the game I'm running will soon head thataway, it might be nice to get opinions on what you folks might do if your characters happened upon such a place. Would you heal your cursed party members, remembering to come back sometime, or would you set up shop... spreading word that everyone who's been Newted lately show up and pay up for healing?

Or just leave a large amount of graphitti. beer cans and burnt candles and move on down the road?