staff works help

ayinde

for a change i wanted to build a cammanding officer of a "special operations task force" the other pc's are all superpowered, this guy is well normal he has a lot of skills and training but his "power" is his strike force of trained soldiers under his cammand, base, ect.

now the trouble

the soldiers are 75/ds75 =150 cp same go's for the base ect

i know i divide the cp by 5 to get my cost but would my cost be 15 or 30?

Re: staff works help

for a change i wanted to build a cammanding officer of a "special operations task force" the other pc's are all superpowered, this guy is well normal he has a lot of skills and training but his "power" is his strike force of trained soldiers under his cammand, base, ect.

now the trouble

the soldiers are 75/ds75 =150 cp same go's for the base ect

i know i divide the cp by 5 to get my cost but would my cost be 15 or 30?

If buying them as followers, the cost is based on the "base cost" so your cost is 15

If buying them as "Summonned" you would add in the disadvantages, so your cost is 30.

Remember though that a follower is built on the same "rules" as the "lead" character - if he is built as having, say, a max 50 pts in disads, the same applies to the followers.

This is my understanding of how the rules work.

Lucius Alexander

The palindromedary adds that the same goes for bases and vehicles - you multiply the points invested by 5, and then add the points for disads.