A “VERY� small part of the Hulk defined.

Demonsong

A “VERY†small part of the Hulk defined.

Not wanting to get in to the in and outs of the movies. I was very disappointed in it. I did have one question. How would you define the Hulks transformation in HERO, Multi-Form or Only In Hero ID?

I am personally leaning toward OIHID.

Thoughts?

Thanks

If there is a personality change you should go with Multiform. If the change only entails getting new powers then go with OIHID. The Hulk, for example, has a different personality than Banner and thus fits better with Multiform. Colossus, on the other hand, just gains powers and thus is a better candidate for OIHID.

Multiform. For several reasons.

1- Both forms have unique traits. The Hulk does not just power up, he changes everything. He loses Banner's skills and intelligence and changes disadvantages. Banner's psych lims are not the Hulks and vice versa. By the time you have different, characteristics, skills, perks, talents, powers and disads, you have IMO moved beyond what OIHID can mimic.

2- There are more than 2 forms. The Hulk has had dozens of forms over the years. And they all have different skill sets, intelligence, and power levels. Some have gotten stronger when emotional, some weaker. Some have been well balanced, most have not been. All would be impossible to model without a lot of handwaving using OIHID, where as in a multiform it is quick easy and relatively cheap. Now I realize that this is not adressed in the movie, but a sequal was being sketched out before Hulk was even released, so it makes sense to at least make a writup compatable in case they decide to follow up with these story lines. Mr FIxit is a fan favorite and is fairly likely to show up should a number of sequals be made.

3- The only 'Offical' Hero writeup of the Hulk, which appeared in the the June Game Trade Magazine, uses Multiform. And if it is good enough for them, its good enough for me.