characterZarah Maxwell, Intelligence Operative

Mark Rand

I found Zarah in the GURPS book Rogues. According to it, she was a cat burglar who was recruited by "The Company" to steal and spy for her employer.

I'm going to write her up using HD3. When it's complete, I'll post it here. If possible, I'll also post an image.

Re: character Zarah Maxwell, Intelligence Operative

GURPS Rogues was written by Steve Jackson Games staffer Lynette Cowper. She created templates for various kinds of rogues, then gave us design and customization notes and four sample characters. The cat burglar template Zarah is from refers to the cinematic cat burglar.

According to the information given, she is an African-American woman from a poor inner-city family whose parents were killed by a hit-and-run driver when she was seven. After being bounced around from foster home to foster home, she ran away when she was fifteen.

During this time, she discovered her natural ability at breaking and entering and was soon an expert at it. Eventually, she was recruited by an intelligence agency known only as "The Company", which may or may not be the CIA.

Re: characterZarah Maxwell, Intelligence Operative

Since I got the new hard drive up and running yesterday, I'll start recreating Zarah's character sheet tonight. Although it won't be a direct translation of the GURPS character, it will be fairly close.

She may end up as one of several liaisons to a superhero team.