Autofire, Handweapons, and Martial Arts Question

Wolf

Question

If I use Auto-fire (2) on a hand weapon (Kukri) to represent dual wielding, and my character has a weapon element (Kukri), off hand element, and increased DCs (2 Damage Classes) with her form, and I use a Sacrifice Strike 9d6 Strike (Str. 15 [3d6], 2 DCs [2d6, general DCs], 4 DCs [4d6, maneuver DCs] ); can I add any/all/none of that to the auto-fire with the Kukri, if it’s stats are given in normal damage, lets say 4d6 for a total of 13d6x2 if both attacks hit the target? Or is it just 4d6x2 (if both attacks go off) with the OCV/DCV mods from the attack? Or none of the above?

I hope this makes sense, because I’m even a little confused at this point, but I think I did it right.:idjit::nonp::ugly:

1 answer to this question

Re: Autofire, Handweapons, and Martial Arts Question

I'm not sure I understand the question. You've got one attack: a, let's say, HA +5d6, Autofire, that with STR comes to let's say 8d6. You add damage from Martial Maneuvers per the rules on 5ER 405-09, particularly the rules on 406 (adding damage with Martial Maneuvers) and 407 (how adding damage with Martial Maneuvers works on an attack with an Advantage). Each attack that hits does however much damage the attack does.

Does that clarify things? If not, please post a follow-up. :)