And the trigger attacks how in the what now?

Thia Halmades

Question

Hey Steve;

You know, the whole reason I started this conversion project was so I could find and ask interesting questions. I found one. If you need to just gimme a page reference, I'm down with that, but I am stuck.

I've built an attack power linked to an Images which includes a Detect. The concept is this "invisible dog" hangs out and anyone who gets to close (6") it starts barking (Images: Hearing Group). If you get closer still (1" to the hex of the effect) it bites you.

So that to me says "Killing Attack;" but that isn't an instant, because it has to hang around in the same zone as the hound -- which makes it lingering (6h, +1 3/4) and attached to the Charge (6h Continuing). OKAY, I got that far. Now.

You've planted the hound behind a door. You walk away, letting it do the guarding. Kay. You're gone. You've left. Your 6h Continuing Charge keeps the Hound in place. Someone opens the door. The trigger(s) activate, and the dog attacks!

How? :ugly: You're gone, what attack roll does it use? How does the KA ... er, KA anyone?

1 answer to this question