Limitations/advantages list

Adventus

I would like a link to the list of limitations and advantages from hero products. I used to have it but seem to have lost it. I don't want the link to : The Master List Of Limitations which is just a list of Disadvantages. I want the one which is limitations and advantages.

Re: Limitations/advantages list

Well, the only list like that that I know of is the one posted to the old (pre-Denial Of Service attack) discussion forums by Tom McCarthy. While it's very thorough and comprehensive, it was done before the publication of Fifth Edition and so is based on 4E HERO products. Some of the Limitations that it covers have been superceded by the more recent publications.

If that's the one you want, it would take some work to unearth it and link to it here, but I did save the list as a Document file, so I'll just attach it below.