Limitations and linked?

Tim

I'm not really needing a rules answer as much as a how do you think it should be handled answer. The question?

If you link two (or more) powers together, should many of the limitations on the primary power also be on the secondary powers?

the reason for this question? A character can transform into a body of living stone. The intire process is linked thru a mystic amulet for which he must utter a command word. Several powers turn on and off together for this. so if the primary power (density increase) has the IIF and incantations limits, should the other linked powers get them as well?

I'm for saying yes, but wanted to see what the board says.

TimS.

If you are linking a power to another power which requires the Focus Limitation then I would give both powers the Focus Limitation. Since Power B only works when Power A is working, and Power A only works when the character has the Focus, then Power B only works when the character has the Focus too; so you might as well include the Limitation on Power B. :)