Character creation

VictorVonDoom

Question

1) is there somewhere a table i can use to make random rolls on for creation characters with skills, talents, weapons?

(i like randomized characters)

or general ideas how to do that?

2) can a character be build using the D&D way of creating characters ? Instead of using a pool of points using dice?

How can i do that?

3) can this game be changed in a d20 game? how are the rolls affected? Is there in considered of time that this game will have a conversionstable ?

4) as stated in one thread i have said i liked the Marvel Superheroes game (with the Faserip chars) How can they be transformed in Hero equivalents and also how can the powers be transformed?

1 answer to this question

There are no random character creation rules for the HERO System. The whole point of the game is to free you from the need to have to create a character at random -- it lets you create what you want, not what the dice you have to have. ;)

If you want to create a Champions superhero, the Champions genre book does have a "Quick Superhuman Generator" series of tables for randomly rolling up superheroes. It's intended mainly for GMs, or players in search of an idea, but you could use it as your primary character creation method if you like.

I'm not familiar with the MSH character creation method you describe. I suggest posting your question on the Champions message board, where the fans may have more info or ideas.