[Character] The Smoker

OctoberRaven

This is a build based on a villain I came up with as a kid. Basically a thick-skinned thug who has a robotic arm that transforms into a minigun. (If you've seen T3, think like the T-X' gun) It's a basic 200 point build. Feel free to borrow the build for your games if you like.

STR 20

DEX 15

CON 30

BODY 15

INT 12

EGO 12

PRE 40

COM 11

PD 10 (With body armor, 20, 10 rPD)

ED 10 (With body armor, 20, 10 rPD)

SPD 3

REC 20

END 30

STUN 60

Running 6''

Swimming 2''

Leaping 4''

----

Skills:

+4 OCV for killing attack

3 Points of Streetwise (17-)

3 Points of Persuasion (17-)

3 Points of AK: (12-)

-----

Powers:

Killing Attack (Chaingun)- Ranged 4d6, Area of Effect (One Hex), 0 END, Restrainable, No Knockback, Real Weapon

Body Armor: Armor (10 PD/10 ED), Real Armor

Hand-To-Hand Attack (Robotic Arm) +2d6 (6d6 Total, END 3)

------

Disadvantages:

15 Points for 3d6 Unluck

15 Point Social Limitation: Fugitive (Frequently, Major)

15 Point Distinctive Features: Robotic Arm (Concealable, Always Noticed and Causes Major Reaction, Detectable by Commonly Used Senses)

15 Reputation: Hero Kiler (11-, Extreme)

Re: [Character]The Smoker

You can't get DCs without getting any manuvers as I recall. I think the Hand to Hand attack power is what your looking for in this case. 10 Shot autofire might be overkill since his OCV is comparatively low. Getting it area of Effect (maybe nonselective or selective) might get acros the effect you want more or get him some Autofire skills. Is he meant of Dark Champions/Street level supers campaign?

Re: [Character]The Smoker

Ah. Okay. I'm still relatively new to the system so I didn't know about the DCs rule. So far I've had lots of help from my GM on character building.

Also, while he would fit in one of those, but I was thinking of him as an enemy for a Champions group, like a lackey or bodyguard, or even just as a street level encounter.