How good is good?

Polaris

Greetings all,

My gaming group is looking to start a Superhero game. The game will be a 'troupe game' (meaning everyone is going to be sharing GMing duties). Our game is going to mostly focus on the lives of people that are college students and starting their superhero careers. Each player will be allowed to play one beginning hero, and if they choose they can also play an experienced veteran hero that the others can get advice from.

Anyway, one of our players that is new to the system wanted some guidance on setting characteristic values. I was told that FREd had a table to show roughly what each value would represent. I could only find that average human was 8-10 and that 20 is normal human maximum. Can anyone tell me what page I could find this guidance (a table or something)? I have looked, but have not had any luck. I do have the BBB, but it is packed away and do not want to try to dig it out if I don't have to.

Thanks in advance...:)

Polaris

Guest zarglif69

You mean you can't find a table if you looked? I've just about memorized FREd. I can't remember what page the table is on, try the index.

Originally posted by Polaris

Zargliff,

Sorry... don't have it memorized.. hehehe :):)

Thanks McCoy... I don't know how I missed it.

Polaris

You should be how DARE YOU offend Zargliff you illegitimate love child. :: shakes fist angrily ::