Gyro Cadis-class Type-R Subsidized Merchant Deckplans

Alathan

Continuing in a hopefully long line of redesigned deckplans for Traveller Hero (as well as some new ship designs in the future), I present the 400-ton Gyro Cadis-class Type-R Subsidized Merchant. For the aspiring merchant not fortunate enough to muster out with a free trader, you can always turn to the Imperium to subsidize you with a Type-R merchant ship (for a 10% cut of everything you sell, of course).

As always, these deckplans come in two flavors: Classic Traveller (1.5m square grid) and Traveller Hero (2m hex grid). Again, as before, I've modified the original Type-R deckplans here and there, sometimes for aesthetic reasons, other times for practical reasons, while preserving as much of the original layout as possible.

gyrocadis-thumb-ext-profile.jpggyrocadis-thumb-ext-top.jpggyrocadis-thumb-int.jpg

Don't forget to check my sig for all of my other deckplans, too!

Re: Gyro Cadis-class Type-R Subsidized Merchant Deckplans

Thanks guys!

I've made a few corrections since yesterday, as well as a few corrections to all of my other deckplans as well. All of the latest versions are available on my deckplans webpage for those who have downloaded any of them in the past.

• 3 weeks later...

Traveller Hero Book 2 Clarification

This could be considered errata for the Traveller Hero Book 2, but it's really more of a clarification, and since it has to do with this ship, I'm posting it here...

The deckplans for the Type R Subsidized Merchant are found next to the stats for the Stellar-class Subsidized Liner, but they should be used instead with the stats for the Type A3 Fat Trader, as the Subsidized Merchant is actually a variation of the Fat Trader.

I think I did promise Shadowcat some Stellar-class deckplans, though... I'll have to add them to my list.