Help witha Lucha villian

pinecone

Re: Help witha Lucha villian

Aztectron looks very lifelike...in fact he looks like someone in cheap makeup ;) make to look vaguely "robotic"

Robo Powers:

REnd STR>0 20 pts

Armor +12 Def 36 pts

+1" running 2 pts

LS- Non breathing 10 pts

LS- Toxins and diseases 20 pts

Ego Def (10) 8 pts

Cost 96 pts

This totals 250 pts...that leaves 100 pts for "coolness"

Right now I'm leaning towards Shapeshift, with bells and ribbons, to copy anyones apperance, plus Streaching and the usuall stuff.

But I'd hate to miss something much cooler.

I'm planning for Aztectron to be reoccuring, sort of the "Mechanon" of Lucha, each time with an "upgrade" to give the heros fits...

Skills' date=' especially of the Lucha World.[/quote']

Well he is a Robot, but yeah that should fit into the 100 points...though I might go with 3xCramming, so he can get info downloaded as needed. I was thinking his ignorance about the Lucha world would be one way he can be found out when shapeshifted (If it goes that way)

Right now the main portion of the 100 pts is going to go for...

Shapeshift: Any Humanoid, Sight, Touch and Hearing, Imitate, Costs to change

Steaching 2" REnd>0

Then Flying Tackle 4 pts?

Rocket assist! : Flight 12" Charges 6x Day......

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...

If he's a robot, he should be almost invulnerable against bullets and knives and whatnot. I'd consider buying him armour, possibly even damage reduction ONLY effective against killing attacks.

Basically, because he doesn't have organs to damage, bullets and knives don't hurt him, but his mechanical joints are still vulnerable, so he can still be defeated... WITH WRESTLING!

You could even give him strange joints which allow him to twist and bend his body in ways people aren't supposed to.

If he's a robot, he should be almost invulnerable against bullets and knives and whatnot. I'd consider buying him armour, possibly even damage reduction ONLY effective against killing attacks.

Basically, because he doesn't have organs to damage, bullets and knives don't hurt him, but his mechanical joints are still vulnerable, so he can still be defeated... WITH WRESTLING!

You could even give him strange joints which allow him to twist and bend his body in ways people aren't supposed to.

Um, he does have 12Def of armor...that should stop pistols anyway...;)

I was thinking of him being Vulnrable to Lucha!....

Um, he does have 12Def of armor...that should stop pistols anyway...;)

I was thinking of him being Vulnrable to Lucha!....

I spotted the armour, however, I'd give him MORE defenses, but only resistant defenses.

It's one of the things I've used quite a bit. Basically, it creates a character like The Terminator. You can't shoot, stab or blow him up, but you can knock him down, disable his limbs and belt him with stuff... folding steel chairs, mainly.

I spotted the armour' date=' however, I'd give him MORE defenses, but [i']only[/i] resistant defenses.

It's one of the things I've used quite a bit. Basically, it creates a character like The Terminator. You can't shoot, stab or blow him up, but you can knock him down, disable his limbs and belt him with stuff... folding steel chairs, mainly.

Ah, I see, well I don't want him to be invincable, he's just a "mook" created by an evil professor to win a Lucha belt to fund his research. The "plan" is to kidnapp a Luchador, and duplicate his 'look" and go for a championship match as soon as possable. The heros should figure out that something is "not right" and defeat and "unmask" the villian (hopefully in a mask vs mask match!) then move forward to the next layer of the plot.....

Thats why the Aztectron has so little knowlage, so he/it can be tripped up...."I'm sorry I do not know any "Santo", is he a luchador?"