Firearm Builds in DC

Rapier

Question

Steve,

A while back, whilst you were mid-move, I posted the following question. You didn't have access to any of your materials so asked me to bring it up again once you had settled in...so here I am.

I've been putting a bunch of guns into an HD Prefab for my games and I'm having a dreadful time getting the costs to come out as they are printed. Could you take a look at these builds and let me know what I'm missing?

Thanks!!

--------------------

The H&K MP7 is listed as 75/22 (A/R Cost), this is my build (68/20 A/R Cost):

H&K MP7: (Total: 68 Active Cost, 20 Real Cost) RKA 2d6, 40 Charges (+1/2), Autofire (5 shots; +1/2) (60 Active Points); OAF (-1), STR Minimum 12 (STR Min. Cannot Add/Subtract Damage; -1), Real Weapon (-1/4), Beam (-1/4) (Real Cost: 17) plus +1 OCV (5 Active Points); OAF (-1), Real Weapon (-1/4) (Real Cost: 2) plus Penalty Skill Levels: +1 vs. Range Modifier with (3 Active Points); OAF (-1), Real Weapon (-1/4) (Real Cost: 1)

Similarly, Barrett Model 82A1 - listed as 79/20, my build 70/17:

Barrett Model 82A1: (Total: 70 Active Cost, 17 Real Cost) RKA 3d6, +1 Increased STUN Multiplier (+1/4) (56 Active Points); STR Minimum 15 (STR Min. Cannot Add/Subtract Damage; -1 1/4), OAF (-1), 11 Charges (-1/2), Required Hands Two-Handed (-1/2), Beam (-1/4), Real Weapon (-1/4) (Real Cost: 12) plus +1 with Ranged Combat (5 Active Points); OAF (-1), Real Weapon (-1/4) (Real Cost: 2) plus Penalty Skill Levels: +1 vs. Range Modifier with All Attacks (3 Active Points); OAF (-1), Real Weapon (-1/4) (Real Cost: 1) plus Penalty Skill Levels: +2 vs. Recoil Penalties with All Attacks (6 Active Points); Side Effects, Side Effect occurs automatically whenever Power is used (+1 to Hearing PER Rolls; -1), OAF (-1), Real Weapon (-1/4) (Real Cost: 2)

1 answer to this question

Re: Firearm Builds in DC

I'll see if I can find those files somewhere in the attic sometime soon, but I'm pushing hard to keep CCC reasonably on deadline and can't take the time right this second. I'm sorry to have to keep putting you off, but dealing with this will take at least half an hour, and I need to prioritize my time.