Giving thanks to our Favorite Heroes

薔薇語

Seeing how Thanksgiving is about eleven days away now, and after watching my favorite movie. I feel the urge to do a write up for my favorite hero of all time. And I want to see who others adore and admire. So lets see how many people can try and take a hero of theres, whether in comic books, movies, or other that they realy enjoyed and do write ups for them.

I just finished watching my one of my most favorite movies of all times and equally my most favorite hero. Hudson Hawk as played by Bruce Willis in the movie so named after him. The character is smooth, witty, great at what he does, and suffers from a streak of unluck. What else could one ask for? I am going to hop on HD3 and make a real hero out of him and post it. And I want to see everyone else's aswell. So lets drudge up all those fond memories and start punching those numbers in, so that we can all give thanks to our most favorite heroes of all times!

And on a side note to all that, has anyone ever tied to play there hero in a RPGame? Did it work well or did it just not have the feel you wanted? Was it a great homage or just a sorry imitation? Lets hear your experience with the characters aswell, and even why they are to you what they are.

La Rose

---Hudson coming soon---

Re: Giving thanks to our Favorite Heroes

I played the Tick once... he would be the only 'real" hero I've played. And that was a lot of fun. Tick used his super lungs to inhale a cloud of toxic fumes only to belch them out toward Die Flatermous who was doing a TV interview. It was fun.

As for my all time favorite hero... that is Spider-man, hands down and there have been countless write ups of him, so I don't think I'll do that. Let me think on that.