Traveller Hero: Campaign re-working:

Bygoneyrs

Hello everyone,

Ok in my efforts to convert my various campaigns to the Hero System, I am planning for my Traveller campaign to use Traveller Hero as well as PAH, and use the ComStar's new era of 1249, plus my campaign will be set in the Verge subsector as well.

Now as I have stated both here on this board and on ComStar's board too, that I plan to use a 'Virus' plot, thus a Plague that created plague Zombies also helped to cause the collapse of civilization within the region of the Verge Subsector in my own homegrown campaign. There will be alot of other elements too, but that is going to be a major one set in the background.

So I am looking for good resource books and this is what I am thinking on getting to add to my resource library for the ideas only, the system I will use will be Hero system:

- All Flesh Must Be Eaten: Core Rule Book (Revised)

- All Flesh Must Be Eaten: All Tomorrow's Zombies

- All Flesh Must Be Eaten: One of the Living - Player's Handbook

- All Flesh Must Be Eaten: Atlas of the Walking Dead

- All Flesh Must Be Eaten: Dungeons & Zombies

These (5) books seem to add as many options or details as I can get to make Zombies as cool and different as I can make them. I am getting the; Core Rule Book (Revised) to understand the total system and then adding both One of the Living - Player's Handbook and Atlas of the Walking Dead to add to more details to design and resource value to expand my available resource on the Zombie topic. Then the book All Tomorrow's Zombies is for SciFi campaigning, plus since I am in the process of converting my D&D v3.5 d20 system to FH v5 I felt the fantasy book of Dungeons & Zombies might also be good ones to have too.

So does anyone know of any other good books I might also consider as resource value to add to this flesh eating Zombie resource? What books and why folks?

Penn

Re: Traveller Hero: Campaign re-working:

Hello everyone,

Ok in my efforts to convert my various campaigns to the Hero System, I am planning for my Traveller campaign to use Traveller Hero as well as PAH, and use the ComStar's new era of 1249, plus my campaign will be set in the Verge subsector as well.

Now as I have stated both here on this board and on ComStar's board too, that I plan to use a 'Virus' plot, thus a Plague that created plague Zombies also helped to cause the collapse of civilization within the region of the Verge Subsector in my own homegrown campaign. There will be alot of other elements too, but that is going to be a major one set in the background.

So I am looking for good resource books and this is what I am thinking on getting to add to my resource library for the ideas only, the system I will use will be Hero system:

- All Flesh Must Be Eaten: Core Rule Book (Revised)

- All Flesh Must Be Eaten: All Tomorrow's Zombies

- All Flesh Must Be Eaten: One of the Living - Player's Handbook

- All Flesh Must Be Eaten: Atlas of the Walking Dead

- All Flesh Must Be Eaten: Dungeons & Zombies

These (5) books seem to add as many options or details as I can get to make Zombies as cool and different as I can make them. I am getting the; Core Rule Book (Revised) to understand the total system and then adding both One of the Living - Player's Handbook and Atlas of the Walking Dead to add to more details to design and resource value to expand my available resource on the Zombie topic. Then the book All Tomorrow's Zombies is for SciFi campaigning, plus since I am in the process of converting my D&D v3.5 d20 system to FH v5 I felt the fantasy book of Dungeons & Zombies might also be good ones to have too.

So does anyone know of any other good books I might also consider as resource value to add to this flesh eating Zombie resource? What books and why folks?

Penn

Zombie survival guide by Max(?) Brooks (check for it on amazon)

Re: Traveller Hero: Campaign re-working:

Zombie survival guide by Max(?) Brooks (check for it on amazon)

Ok the book is called:

The Zombie Survival Guide: Complete Protection from the Living Dead

by Max Brook

The reviews sound interesting and this might be worth the price to buy it!

Penn