Ooold Vamp

Col. Orange

Hmm. Not too shabby. I like the emphasis he placed on developing his insidious mental powers. You might add some Mental Defense to his base sheet unless you use the option of giving characters figured MD. He has a wicked amount of Presence for inducing fear & awe and this should add nicely with his mental abilities. You might buy him a few 'Renfields' like a cop or two, a local doctor and a few politicians or businessmen as either followers, contacts or favors. I'd also drop some points into a base, a suitable vehicle, some level of wealth & maybe a perk to represent his aristocratic background.

Originally posted by Superskrull

Hmm. Not too shabby. I like the emphasis he placed on developing his insidious mental powers. You might add some Mental Defense to his base sheet unless you use the option of giving characters figured MD. He has a wicked amount of Presence for inducing fear & awe and this should add nicely with his mental abilities.

You might buy him a few 'Renfields' like a cop or two, a local doctor and a few politicians or businessmen as either followers, contacts or favors. I'd also drop some points into a base, a suitable vehicle, some level of wealth & maybe a perk to represent his aristocratic background.

I was worried that he had too much PRE (A 12D6 Presense attack), but he's over a thousand so...

I hadn't thought about minions. He's living hermit-like in the woods outside of town at the minute and he has something the players need. But when they meet him again I'll need to load up on the help - thanks fer the input.