Simultaneous Drain

The Suave

Question

Preamble: For a sci-fi medic type character that I'm building I am trying to build a type of "adrenaline syringe" that can be used to boost a soldier's stamina or "go power" for a short period of time. I built this as a 3d6 Aid to END and STUN.

Adrenaline Syringe:

Aid 3d6; END and STUN (+1/2), Recovers at a rate of 5AP every 5 minutes (+1/2) (60 Active Points); 4 Charges (-1 1/2), OAF (-1), Side Effect (3d6 END Drain)(-3/4), No Range (-1/2)

Real Cost: 13

Sidekick Revised says:

For a +1/2 Advantage, you can apply an Adjustment Power to any two Characteristics or Powers with related special effects simultaneously.

Just to be certain, with the build I have above this means that to use the item, I roll 3d6. The number I roll, say 11, is the number of Character Points I can add to END and STUN.

Does this mean that I have to split those 11 Character Points that I rolled in between END and STUN, or do I get 11 Character Points for END, and 11 Character Points for STUN?

Thanks in advance,

The Suave

P.S. The syringe build hasn't been double checked for math or anything, apologies in advance for any errors.

1 answer to this question