Hideous Holiday Adventure Idea

Mephron

This is the original idea as it popped into my head, being in a Gestalt game, but I'm sure evil GMs everywhere can figure out a way to have it work.

The Blood Red King (gestalt of Suffering) has decided that he needs something big. Most Gestalts, except his own chains, pretty much refuse to have anything to do with him. But that's OK... he can make his own chains.

He has minons capture Armageddo (Gestalt of Stereotype Villians) and unleashes his transformation powers!

And something goes terribly wrong. Armageddo escapes unharmed; the Blood Red King is... still the Blood Red King, but with Armageddo's mindset.

Flashforwards to Christmas, and every hero team sees, on television, the Blood Red King on (say) The Tonight Show, singing...

"Up on the rooftop reindeer pause

Bringing good old Santa Clause

And in the chimney, tick tick tick

A nasty bomb for old Saint Nick!

Ho ho ho! Up he'll go!

Ho ho ho! My bomb will blow!

If you haven't guessed I'll make it quick:

I'm going to murder Old Saint Nick!"

Now the heroes need to figure out where the bomb is before some poor family dies... and if, in your world, Santa exists, Santa dies too!

This wouldn't EVER be a Foxbat plot, but it might be a Black Harlequin plot in the mainline CU.