Parkour/Free Running

SteveZilla

Question

Steve, I am trying to make a power for Parkour / Free Running, and came up with this construct:

6" Flight, Useable As Leaping(+1/4) - Only Along A Surface(-1/4), Not Across Liquids(-1/4), No Inversions(-1/4), Can Only Ascend In Corners Or with Handholds(-1/4)

My main question: Is the combination of Useable As Leaping along with Only Along A Surface legal/viable?

My second question: Do you see anything wrong with the build as a whole (with a focus on the remaining Limitations)?

Thanks!

1 answer to this question

Re: Parkour/Free Running

Re: the first question -- I'm not sure I see the logic of making Flight Usable As Leaping. Basically Flight already provides pretty much all the movement capabilities of Leaping, even if the rules differ slightly. It seems to me you could probably build what you want just with Limitations on Flight. However...

...re: the second question, since I'm not strongly familiar with the activity you're trying to simulate, and don't really have the time today to research it, I can't really offer an authoritative opinion on the accuracy of your simulation. As long as you're happy and the GM's OK with it, things are probably just fine. ;)