Wanted: HG Pulp Hero titles

Rebar

I'm starting up a Pulp Hero campaign and wish to buy Pulp Hero supplements.

At the top of my list is Lands of Mystery, followed by Pulp Hero.

Some of these (but not all) are available in the store, but I thought I'd see what's out there.

Justice Inc. is another obvious one, but I'm more interested in Lost Worlds and stuff than running street battles.

I'm looking for advice on which ones to buy as well as any good deals (anybody selling?)

Re: Wanted: HG Pulp Hero titles

Our Pulp Hero titles are:

Pulp Hero (genre book)

Masterminds And Madmen (enemies book)

Thrilling Places (locations/adventures book)

Additionally, of our Hero Plus Adventure line of PDF adventures and other fun stuff, about 90% of them are for Pulp Hero, and they're all cheap and cool. ;)

I'm sure some fans will come along and add older titles to the list.

Re: Wanted: HG Pulp Hero titles

Lands Of Mystery is very difficult to find these days, only occasionally showing up on eBay or used game dealers, and often pretty pricey; but the Hero Plus Adventure PDF, Inner-Earth, is also a quite cool hollow Earth "lost world," written for 5E and a mere $5.00 US.

May I assume that you've checked out the current Hero pulp line? While the hardcopy books are few, the electronic adventures and min-supplements make this the most fully-supported pulp game available today. If you haven't seen all that's available, look up this web page.