Help with character write up

hypnotica

I am starting a new game with some new players and some old. one of the old ones wanted to play a sorcerer but play him like Belgarath from the Belgariad. With the will and the word. I like to see new ideas and im not constrictive on the types of characters ie sorcerer, mage, wizard etc. I am intrigued by this concept of his sorcerer using the willl and the word but im not sure how i would write up his vpp Im curious to see different ideas for write ups on power frameworks. How many different ideas can you go with and spells for the vpp or multipower etc...

How about something like this:

Cost Power END
120 The Will and the Word: Variable Power Pool, 75 base + 45 control cost, No Skill Roll Required To Change Powers (+1), Powers Can Be Changed As A Zero-Phase Action (+1); Requires A Sorcery Roll (EGO-based Skill) (-1/2), Limited Class Of Powers Available (Can't unmake things, W&W can't be used for all tasks, etc.) (-1/4), Noisy - Other sorcerors may "hear" you, depending on what you've done, the amount you make (or fail) your Skill Roll by, their own skill level, and their distance from you (-1/4), Incantations ("The Word") (-1/4), All Powers Must Cost END, And None Can Have Reduced END (-1/4)
Powers Cost: 120

i like that thats an awesome way to do it its not cheap where their pc is too overbalanced . I was wondering what powers would you create to go in this vpp? I know whatever your ego and your points will allow but ive never written up a character and used vpp its always been other frameworks