Need Suggestions: Updated Zodiac Alliance PDF Attached

gmurie

First, attached is an updated version of the Zodiac Alliance PDF. I'd attach some art, but it'd consist of scribbles, stick figures, and smiley faces. OK, I'm marginally better at drawing than that, but only just.

More important to me at the moment is an update to all of the characters. All twelve have twenty points of Perk invested in Bases, Vehicles, and Followers. Making for 1200 points to allocate among those resources.

I have in mind a mountain fortress which could be stashed away anywhere there's a mountain near a sea or ocean, and a cargo ship converted to a pleasure craft and transport. Plus all the crew and personnel to man and defend both. Maybe with some sort of mansion or business concealing the front entrance.

In addition Cancer has his own base and submarine.

Confession time, I'm crap at building vehicles and bases. In games I just wing it, and if a hallway is defended by sleep gas dispensers and blasters it's because I made it up just that moment. So I need help, and no I don't own Ultimate Vehicle, and am not likely to buy it until I see for sure what's up with v6.0

There were a few questions about HDC's in the earlier post. I don't have them as they appear. I did not enjoy the export process (suggestion to HD folks, make a mass export for all open files button!) so I've been directly editing the characters in the Office Document.

Re: Need Suggestions: Updated Zodiac Alliance PDF Attached

Wow!!! Is this your own version of Zodiac? I was thinking this was the old 4th Ed Zodiac.......pretty cool version though.

Yes, it's all me baby.

I also did a gorilla mastermind. I should probably do him and his gorilla, chimp, and orang followers as a PDF some day too. It's buried on the forum somewhere.