Power Armored Heroes on 350pts

jonstryder

Re: Power Armored Heroes on 350pts

So, I havnt posted a whole lot, but i was thinking why not use the 'lock out' for the weapons... I mean it seems as if the weapons are being used on the same arm, so if you use then 'Lock out' would make sense right? You would of course have to deactivate the power before using a new one, but Isnt that the point behind disadvantages?

Just my random view on the world :)

~Z

I used HD to build it and I have all the warnings turned on

and yes you can use an FF in an EC and you can use the advantage costs end only to activate

Hero designer lets you do it, but its not a legal modifier for the power. Costs end only to activate applies to powers like shapeshift, growth, density increase (maybe shapeshift),,but not to defensive powers like forcefield. It's practically the same thing as o end (as you are activating usually on a phase 12 action, then having a recovery.)

Ok, so I've crunched numbers over and over again. And unless I make the VPP his main weapon pool somehow, its just not going to be cost effective for the PC coming in at 350pts and to have him be able to act at the level needed from him.

But keeping things in mind I've work him out to be like this:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: Xander Lewis_____Alt. ID: ???

STR)__15 (50)__5pts...........PD)__3 (10)

DEX)__12 (15)__6pts...........CV) 3 (5)...........SPD) 3 (5)__10pts

CON)__14 (23)__8pts...........ED)__3 (5)...........END) 28 (48)

BOD)__14__8pts...........REC)__8 (17)__4pts...........STUN)__29 (51)

INT)__23__13pts

EGO)__10__---pts

PRE)__15__5pts

COM)__12__1pt

TOTAL = 60pts

Non-Combat Skills

Deduction___14-___3pts..........Streetwise___14-___3pts..........PS (Int): Inventor___14-___3pts

SS (Int): Technology___14-___2pts..........SS (Int): Xeno-Technology___14-___2pts..........SS (Int): Design & Engineering___14-___2pts

Inventor___14-___3pts..........Electronics___14-___3pts..........Mechanics___14-___3pts

Computer Prog.___14-___3pts..........KS (Int): Law__14-__3pts..........Skill Enhancer: Scientist___3pts

TOTAL Skills = 31pts

Combat Skills

Acrobatics__12-__3pts.........CSL: Power Armor Weapons +3 OCV__9pts

PSL: Range w/Power Armor Weapons +4 mod__8pts

TOTAL Combat Skills = 18pts

Perks / Talents

Wealth__10pts

Fring Benefit) Security Clearance--US Government__5pts

Combat Luck__6pts

Lightning Calcualtions__3pts

TOTAL = 24pts

Disadvantages

20)___Psychological Limitation)___Normal Guy---Overcompensates for lack of “true” powers. Very Common [15]; Strong [5]

15)___Vulnerability)___Normal Guy---1 1/2 x STUN from Falling & Knockback damage. Very Common [15]

5)___Distinctive Features)___Powered Armor. Easily Concealed [5]; Noticed/Recognizable [0]

10)___Psychological Limitation)___Obsessive over technology. Common [10]; Moderate [0]

15)___Psychological Limitation)___Code of Conduct. Common [10]; Strong [5]

10)___Hunted)___Villain group. As Powerful [10]; Occasional 8- [0]; Wants to Enslave/Capture [0]

10)___Distinctive Features)___Obsessive, Creepy Manner. Easily Concealed [5]; Always noticed & causes Major Reaction [5]

10)___Hunted)___Villain. As Powerful [10]; Occasional 8- [0]; Wants dead [0]

5)___Physical Limitation)___Heavy Sleeper: -3 PER rolls to perceive intruders & wake up. Infrequently [5]; Slightly Impairing [0]

TOTAL = 100pts

Powers/Abilities

10pts__Natural Knack 4d6 Luck; Limited Power (Only Works with technology related skill rolls, -1)---AP 20

30)___Power Armor)___Armor: 15 PDr / 15EDr; OIF (-1/2)---AP 45

23)___Increased Strength)___+35 STR; OIF (-1/2)---AP 35

7)___Increased Reactions)___+5 DEX; Not Figured (-1/2); OIF (-1/2)---AP 15

13)___Increased Stamina)___+10 CON; OIF (-1/2)---AP 20

13)___Increased Speed)___+2 SPD; OIF (-1/2)---AP 20

9)___Life Support)___Safe Environment: Extreme Cold & Heat [4]; Self Contained Breathing [10]; OIF (-1/2)---AP 14

7)___Enhanced Senses)___Radio Perception/Transmission [10]; OIF (-1/2)---AP 10

22)___Flight)___14”, x4 NCM; OIF (-1/2)---AP 33

11)___Structure Reinforcement)___Damage Resistance: 10 PDr / 5 EDr; Hardened (+1/4); OIF (-1/2)---AP 19

23)___Power System)___END Reserve: 140 END, 20 Rec; OIF (-1/2)---AP 34

7)___Power Defense)___10 Def; OIF (-1/2)---AP 10

42)___Basic Weapon Systems)___Multipower: 60pts; OIF (-1/2); Restrainable (-1/2)---AP 60

[3u]___Pulse Cannon)___Energy Blast: 8d6; Variable Advantage (+1/4 Half END, +1/4 Autofire 3 shots, +1/4 Invisible to hearing group, +1/2); Common Limitations (-1)---AP 60

[3u]___Concussion Cannon)___Energy Blast: 6d6; Double KB (+3/4);Half END (+1/4); Common Limitations (-1)---AP 60

[2u]___Beam Cannon)___RKA: 2d6; Armor Piercing (+1/2); Increased STUN Multiplier +1 (+1/4); Common Limitations (-1); Beam (-1/4); No KB (-1/4)---AP 52

[2u]___Hard-Light, Heavy Blade Sword---“Sharp”)___HKA: 2d6; AOE One hex Accurate (+1/2); Half END (+1/4); Common Limitations (-1)---AP 52

[2u]___Hard-Light, Heavy Blade Sword---“Blunted”)___HA: 6d6; AOE One hex Accurate (+1/2); Half END (+1/4); Common Limitations (-1)---AP 52

TOTAL = 217pts

SuperHero--PowerArmor.jpg

The blade & cannon are not specific to either arm. But I figured I'd just add 2 extra attacks to the multipower for the cannon acounting for the 3 barrels in the pic.

But the problem now is to come up with a good name for him. The mimic pool can be added later.