Aki (four-color superhero team staff)

Mark Rand

When someone enters the superhero team's base, they pass between the two columns that bracket the door and are immediately greeted by Aki, the team's receptionist and secretary, who wears navy skirt suits with white blouses, navy pumps, and wrist-length white gloves. She's calm, efficient, easy to get along with, and can handle anything.

Appearances can be deceiving.

The columns contain sensors and both stun and entangle weapons. Aki's earring contain telepresence equipment that let her know what the sensors do and control the weapons. She's also highly skilled in armed and unarmed combat and is normally armed. If she has to, she'll slip her gloves off, revealing that her hands are metallic, not flesh and blood. Additionally, her nails are actually retractable razer-sharp claws.

I'll start on her sheet once I get my notes finished. Once its done, I'll post it here.

Re: Aki (four-color superhero team staff)

I tend to over complicate things.

A revamped Aki has her simply as a receptionist who wears gloves to hide a skin condition that first manifested itself when she was nine.

The columns are the focus for her "danger sense, immediate area, out of combat".

Like everyone on the staff, she has some basic HTH skills, wears light body armor, and has a hands-free communicator and a pistol.

Re: Aki (four-color superhero team staff)

Actually I prefer the first version. If I need a team receptionist for an NPC team she'll be it.

In truth, so do I. She's better for a team at a regular headquarters. The second one is, I think, better for a team based at something like Doctor Strange's house.