Brisco county jr in the 21rst centurychampions universe

bubba smith

in the other genres thread "pulparize this" i asked how to pulparize the bruce campbell character brisco county jr not realizing brisco was ALREADYa pulp hero

when susano mentioned that he was a steampunk/pulp character i started wondering how brisco would do in the modern day champions universe/ would the culture shock make a wreck of our hero or would he find a place among this worlds champions?

layer or bounty hunter which would it be?

Re: Brisco county jr in the 21rst centurychampions universe

in the other genres thread "pulparize this" i asked how to pulparize the bruce campbell character brisco county jr not realizing brisco was ALREADYa pulp hero

when susano mentioned that he was a steampunk/pulp character i started wondering how brisco would do in the modern day champions universe/ would the culture shock make a wreck of our hero or would he find a place among this worlds champions?

layer or bounty hunter which would it be?

I used to run a character something like him complete with Missile Deflection with the SFX of shooting bullets out of the air. Of course, Lance O'Bannon, the Singing Cowboy predated Brisco by a few years but he was an Old (B-)Western hero in a futuristic setting. He actually had a robot horse one of the other characters built for him.

I forgot what point I was trying to make, but I think Brisco's knowledge of the law might be somewhat out-of-date (of course, there may be laws still on the books that he knows that nobody pays any attention to). I suspect Brisco would probably gravitate towards the private eye business, with a style uniquely all his own.

Guest Major Tom

Heh. I can just see the business sign/Yellow Pages ad now:

BOWLER & COUNTY

Investigators For Hire

No Case Too Strange

No Fee Too Large

The professional rivalry with the Double Eagle agency alone would be the

stuff of legend.

Major Tom :D

Speaking of TV series that should be on DVD...

Anyway, you're talking some sort of "Fell into a crevasse and frozen in a glacier" scenario? He would probably adapt fairly well. ISTR he was a Bounty Hunter anyway, wasn't he, not an actual policeman? Or not any longer anyway.

Anyway, you're talking some sort of "Fell into a crevasse and frozen in a glacier" scenario? He would probably adapt fairly well. ISTR he was a Bounty Hunter anyway, wasn't he, not an actual policeman? Or not any longer anyway.

in the series there was an orb gadgett he john bly gang found that gave them powers in one episode [one i never saw btw]it funtioned as a TIME MACHINE bringing a terminator type robot to brisco's erathats how he endes up in the CU

It is out on dvd.Its the complete series.(about 39.99 at the local F.Y.E.