Tk with no strength defense

hfergus

Re: Tk with no strength defense

Yeah it's a concept to do low damage with it but honestly if in the setting you have the ability to conjure said power then it's a more then likely probability that the enemy you're tossing about can take any of this damage.

We've often found that the Flight UAA works great as a cheap way to put someone in a entangle that they really can't escape.

I.E. Grond attacks, I use Flight UAA 2" and keep him above the ground with this. He can't move since he doesn't have flight and keeps him out of trouble until authorities who CAN deal with him arrive.

Well, he could improvise flight with reactive momentum. He chucks his pants at you with 90 STR and he goes the other way some ((excess strx2/5)x(pantmass/grondmass))". Might well be enough and then you've got a naked and very angry Grond after you.

Bleuch!

Re: Tk with no strength defense

We've often found that the Flight UAA works great as a cheap way to put someone in a entangle that they really can't escape.

I.E. Grond attacks, I use Flight UAA 2" and keep him above the ground with this. He can't move since he doesn't have flight and keeps him out of trouble until authorities who CAN deal with him arrive.

rushing's axiom: if it plays out like you are getting a lot for a little the build was a failure not a success.

A power which takes a significant number of credible adversaries common within the genre out of action should not be allowed for less than 10 cp.

YMMV... one man's success is another man's failure. It all depends on what you think the point system is for. is it for finding ways to get more for less and reward "clever builds" or is it to price things relative to their effectiveness?

different strokes... but for something to qualify as a "great build" around here it not only has to meet the effect specs but have a cost proximate to its impactfulness.