Mayfair DC Heroes to Champions Conversion

The_Patriot

Re: Mayfair DC Heroes to Champions Conversion

Would love to see your matrix on this' date=' I think it might be a bit out of wack on some parts (skill conversion including Martial Arts seems way way off to me) but who am I to judge[/quote']

I used Aaron Sullivan's DC Heroes to Champions conversion as the basis for powers and stats. For skills I used the closest thing I could in the Hero System. For the martial arts I used the martial arts the character actually knew then bought them using The Ultimate Martial Artist. Batman knows quite a few martial arts and the ones he has on the character sheet are all from his background on what he knows. I didn't give him anything he didn't know.

That's pretty cool. :)

I was curious about one thing on Superman though, why did you "double buy" his Life Support immunities? The two all-inclusives should have taken care of all the rest, no?

Still, awesome job. :D

Thank ya and glad that you liked it. Life Support has to be defined to the specific substances for immunities and what environments are safe for him according to FREd.

Well yes and no. You do need to define your immunities and SE's, but Total Life Support is 45 pts as per FRED pg 197, and that should do what you're trying to do. It does however include self-contained breathing, so you could knock that back to extended.

Well yes and no. You do need to define your immunities and SE's' date=' but Total Life Support is 45 pts as per FRED pg 197, and that should do what you're trying to do. It does however include self-contained breathing, so you could knock that back to extended.[/quote']

True, but I don't see Superman or Supergirl as having total life support. Nothing in the comics suggests that they do and are quite susceptable to alien diseases etc... With total life support they would be immune to that.

EDIT: Meant to say that I don't see Superman and Supergirl having Diminished Eating and Sleep. Both have to eat and do suffer from fatigue from lack of sleep.