Character idea "Mr Borges" help develop?

Rage

anywho, I decided to call him Mr Borges, (Mr Harry Richard Borges)

and what he is, is my trying to create a villain, who isn't so much of a walking clich`e, so heres what I have currently come up with.

Yesterday Harry Borges was a loving father of three who worked a high pressure job as a bond brooker for UK-Bank, Yesterday he was working himself into an early grave, Yesterday he was also working his way into an even higher tax bracket. The key word is ofcource yesterday, as yesterday was the day he found out his loving wife had not only been cheating on him for a year and a half, but had taken off with the kids, it was also the day when distracted he had made the biggest blunder in his career... a 42 million dollar blunder is it any wonder then that he snapped? Is it any wonder that his natural abilities used for years to keep him on the edge, one step ahead of the competition, would warp ever so slightly snapping him and making him new?

-----

What I am thinking is this:

Harry Borges has had a REAL bad day, and his own mental devices have snapped him, He is split in two if you will, when ever he puts on his mask, (which he's ofcource almost compelled to do during certain situations) Harry becomes his alternate personality Mr Borges (Or the Big Man, or Mr Smiley I don't know...) who uses his smarts far more effectivley than Harry does when he's Harry, yet the alter egos a psychopath, almost as psychopathic as the Mask (In the dark horse comic not the movie) but still with a calculating style thats almost King Pin like.

The Picture of the Big Man (Im liking that name now I think of it) Is of him and his recently deceased wife...

Ok, Im stuck... What sort of powers do you see coming out of this guy as a (now ex) Bonds Banker he has alot of money (illegally secreted away somewhere) and connections, so possibly robotics or somthing?

really if you just help me brainstorm on anything you could see with this char, it would be appreciated. Thanks!

Call him Mr Happy or Mr Smiley. Nice contrast with the psycho personality. Big Man is good too, though.

I'd do him as a bit like Deathstroke: The Terminator. His body and brain function much better than those of a regular person. I'd make him a demi-brick. Maybe a little like Bane, too.

High characteristics across the board, including SPD. STR at least 40.

Damage Reduction: He doesn't feel pain. His late wife shot him. He didn't notice.

Bit of Growth (obviously).

Maybe some Brick tricks, especially the "Rending and Tearing" HKA one (explains his wife).

Very cunning, maybe with some kind of precognitive ability. How about Lightning Calculator, Speed Reading (2 levels) and maybe things like Absolute Time Sense. He uses his heightened (but deranged intellect) to stochastically predict things, but relies on available data, hence he may get things wrong. It is relatively easy to predict big market swings, harder to guess the performance of individual shares and difficult to know where his rival will hold a meeting.

Also, he can use the "Body Reading" form of Telepathy, representing how quickly he picks up on people's intentions/predicts behaviour. (This power in the sidebar of FREd next to Telepathy, but I can't recall the actual power name). He knows where they'll run to, or if they will try and sneak attack him (ha ha).

Possibly Martial Arts, but he strikes me as more like a brute force and animal reflexes type of guy. Same reason I'd steer clear of robotics. Just thought, he also reminds me of Mr Hyde (Marvel Comics or League of Extraordinary Gentlemen versions).

Lots of KSs and PSs in financial related matters. I think his mistake might have cost him contacts, at least in his regular ID. Big Man/Mr Whatever, might have them, though.

Basically, big, strong, tough, fast and cunning, with a frightening ability to second-guess opponents and events.

See anything you like there?