Jackson Jillian

Split Decision

Re: Jackson Jillian

It'll be terrifically obvious. I was thinking of the famous wrestler, Gorgeous George. He was a heel who came very close to cross-dressing. Definitely used gender role mashup to his psychological advantage.

But George was just a character- an actor with stunt work. What about a supervillain who lived this sort of thing, in a time when it was unheard-of in most of America/the West?

Re: Jackson Jillian

It'll be terrifically obvious. I was thinking of the famous wrestler' date=' Gorgeous George. He was a heel who came very close to cross-dressing. Definitely used gender role mashup to his psychological advantage.[/quote']

Sadly, my first read of this had me mistakenly picture George "The Animal" Steele instead of Gorgeous George. I was trying to picture "The Animal" cross-dressing...

But George was just a character- an actor with stunt work. What about a supervillain who lived this sort of thing, in a time when it was unheard-of in most of America/the West?

Distinctive appearance for sure, probably a reputation, social limitation - there's going to be some distinct discrimination going on...