Italian Champions game

Wolf

So, I've finally set up a Champions game, and I was working on a new villain, so I figured I'd set up the campaign so that you know what your getting into.

First, Our PC's...

The Paladin- (this was played out BTW). Recently the hammer that Christ used as a carpenter was uncovered and brought to the Holy see to be studied. It was brought to a room within the Etruscan Museum, where there was a class of American students and a "local street child" who decided to sneak in to see what he could see. Viper wanted this artifact for themselves, as it would increase their power.

Viper busted into the room where the class was and the Street kid stood up to them... so one of the Viper agents decided this was taking too long, so he took his VB-A4 Jackhammer (minigun, I figured) and rolled this kid through a set of doors in the back (where they were working on the hammer), and he landed (full of holes) atop the table, and the hammer amidst some very confused archeologists.

In the other room The Shaman powered up, and started fighting with the assembled Viper agents.

After a conversation with the Archangel Michael, this young man (I keep forgetting his non super name...) was recruited as "The Paladin," and the hammer changed form to a large battle hammer (a self described Tank-adin Defense heavy brick). Victory was soon at hand, and the police were talked with. After some confusion The Paladin won over the authorities, however he was asked to say in Rome. The Shaman and he crashed at her Hotel room (no romance, just... he had nowhere else to stay.)

The Shaman- Crystal Riverwater was born to a Immigrated Chinese Father, and a Souix mother, When she started Highschool (this is backstory, not played out) she found she would "see" the spirits of the earth, and could talk to them. Her grandmother began to teach her the way of the shaman, to talk to and bind powers of the spirits to items around her person, so that she might gain super human abilities. Basically she's a magical Energy Projector, with a MPP of elemental effects, one for movement elemental effects, and some perception modifiers. Her trademark ability is her flame gout, but this tends to do some bit of collateral damage, so she's learning to either make it rain enough afterwords to counter the fire damage, and create more water damage. She's working on a Shadowrun-like mana ball, so she lessons the damage all around her.

The two Decided to take the next day to talk about what had happened, not to mention The Paladin wanted to find out why these guys in green were in the museum. Along the way they ran into an ambush upon another super. These guys in red robes (Demon) were attempting to take the Lance of Longinus (for some reason when I said magical/ religious builds, everyone decided to go for a Christian relic outlook) from our next hero:

The Valkyrie- Pretty much a Mover (though not necessarily a speedster) styled after a very anime style jumping character, that I don't know, but we styled her fairly well I think.

We have two secondary Characters who have come along.

Uriel- Basically a brick ripped off of the Pitt from image comics.

Zorro- um... yah, he's the newest wearer of the Zorro costume. pretty basic there.

Only one American (Uriel), one Chinese Souix, two Italians (The Paladin, The Valkyrie), and one Spaniard (Zorro). This is a bit of a different cultural mix for me, but fun I think.

Next post the meat of the question, How to build Blade Bane, holder of Satan's archangel sword.....

Re: Italian Champions game

Now, I've set up both Viper and Demon as antagonistic goups, and some of the games will revolve around those groups wanting a chunk of the hero's pie. Viper wanting the hammer of Christ, and Demon desiring the Lance.

But what I need is a nice solo villain, in that I have decided that Satan has figured with two relics out, fighting for good, he needs to balance the scale a little bit.

So (running off the idea that Satan was once an archangel, we know both Gabriel and Michael have a sword, so what ever happened to Satan's?) This will be a fairly narcissistic "pretty boy, oily toung" bad guy, who has the blade of Satan.

Now I've gotten Ideas of a Sauron (pre- fall of Numenor) like character, Very Beautiful man deceitful, may even get into the party as a "non-super" support type, to work his evil from within. Then occasionally coming out as his "super self." Then as he is "defeated" he looses his beauty as his nature comes to the surface as perverted by the blade.

up to a final boss type battle near the end (of that storyline at least) where he looks more Balrog demon, than human.

but what to give him "now" in the current incarnation? Thoughts and Ideas are appreciated.