Civilian misson givers

Guest Celt

I think I've found two civilians in MC who always give civilian missions. They're located 6808 189 -2456 (east end of Harmon Industries grounds, on a grass ledge wth a police car below it) and 9979 242 -2119 (west end of the plaza James Harmon IV is at on the waterfront). They're being attacked by Destroyer bots. Once you save them, they thank you, and then you get a civilian mission pop up.

I'm bugging it to see if it is intentional or if it is considered an exploit to farm these. Make of them what you will in the meantime.

Re: Civilian misson givers

Nope, Waterfront Watcher is still broke. Harmon is not interactive. I bugged it again yesterday.

SvZurich, as I understand it, all those events can occur randomly and we have little control over forcing it. What I'm talking about is civilians who always give missions. If this is intentional it means you can use them to work towards whatever prk there isfor completing civilian missins, as well as churning some xp.

These may be intentional as I saw a reference on the boards from a dev responding to someone complaining about no action that some civilians will give missions when rescued. I'm just not sure it's supposed to be a 100% of the time thing.

I just wish the civilians who give missions wouldn't get captured after crossing half the city/zone to find me and warn me about something. Seems like everyone of these people warns me about a group of ne'er-do-wells who they just saw jump down a manhole/entered a building on the other side of town.

I just wish the civilians who give missions wouldn't get captured after crossing half the city/zone to find me and warn me about something. Seems like everyone of these people warns me about a group of ne'er-do-wells who they just saw jump down a manhole/entered a building on the other side of town.

D'accord :thumbdown

LOL - I noticed that too.