Might

Twilight

Re: Might

Might is somewhat subpar at the moment. However, in general the thing you need for might is a way to quickly close with your opponents, so pick one or more of:

Shuriken Throw (martial arts)+Chained Kunai advantage (pull, 50' range)

Iron Lariat (supernatural) (pull, 50' range)

Thunderbolt Lunge (martial arts) (lunge, 50' range)

Mighty Leap (might) (lunge, 50' range)

Movement Power: acrobatics (+versatility) -- it's the fastest movement power under combat conditions.

In general, a pull will probably be more useful than a lunge, because a pull means you can prevent your target from wandering off into a second group of mobs who will start hammering on you while you're trying to finish off the first set.

Beyond that, the only out-of-framework powers I recommend specifically are invulnerability (power armor) and energy shield (power armor)+laser swordsman (auto-block when using melee attacks) -- they have excellent synergies and defiance is generally somewhat weak as a defensive power.

For your in-group powers, roomsweeper does great damage but you will get very tired of chasing down the mobs you've scattered to the four winds with knockback, beatdown you will never use after you get haymaker (except to apply crippling challenge in PvP) but is hard to do without until then because of the lack of knockback, hurl does negligible damage (but is possibly useful in PvP for travel power removal), the rest of the powers are solid but unspectacular.

I've been displeased with Shuriken Throw+Chained Kunai. Mobs have a tendency to return to where they were after I pull them, which kind of cancels the value of it.

Might has been a blast to play, I really feel like a Brick. Subpar, nay, not at all. I might not kill as swiftly as the elemental types, but I can take on much tougher odds and win.

For a good might build, you'll want a couple of powers from Power Armor's framework if you want constant defense. I took Invulnerability because it stacks with Might's focus on both CON and STR. Con gives % reduction, STR gives flat damage reduction. Ingame at L29, the character page says I have over 57% resistance. The other Power Armor ability is its Energy Shield for its Laser Knight advantage. Every time you punch, this shield pops up to mitigate damage nicely. You lose around 10% damage, but gain massive reduction to incoming damage.

I also took Resurgence from Supernatural for my heal. It is based on CON which is my biggest stat. I can normally last more than it's 90sec CD takes to come back up. You may also consider Unbreakable for damage absorption in PA.

For attacks, do not discount the ability of Roomsweeper and Havoc Stomp to build Enrage stacks. You don't even need the Enrage ability to gain it. Roomsweeper is also good for getting foes off from you. Beatdown has a small chance to interrupt/stun a foe, but it mainly taken for Crippeling Challenge to shut off blocking in PVP. I often tap Beatdown and Uppercut back and forth for an impressive pummeling of my foes. Defensive Combo is meh, I keep it solely for pulling aggro off from friends, but it can apply 1 stack of Defiance on top of Invulnerability.

Uppercut is the best overall attack. Very efficient, and it has a nice advantage to stun foes who use charged up attacks within 12 seconds of being Uppercut. If you don't PVP, consider replacing Beatdown with Mighty Leap.

Glad to be able to help ya, Twilight. I myself went with Flight, overall it is the best PVE power. Make sure you fly near the ground at times for your nemesis' minions to find you. Thinking Teleport at 35 for PVP.

Think I will update my build in another thread on here to show what I am actually going for now.