No Missions Left to Complete?

rayoman

Re: No Missions Left to Complete?

I will level from 37 to 38 by doing the missed missions. While doing these missions there were several times that my nemesis minions showed up and dropped me a nemesis clue. I supplemented the missed missions XP with three level 37 nemesis missions.

This is fantastic. I have found the website shows I have not completed certain missions but the mission giver won't give it to me. THere is one from Kinetic like this but I am sure I did that mission.

I think the guy that created the website will get a PayPal donation from me soon.

Note that Cryptic's plyer profiles that the application mines from are buggy and will sometimes display missions that you have in fact done, as not yet completed. As such there could easily be some missions that the app says you haven't done, that you have in fact done.

There are a fair number of quests in the game that are hard to find. I just hit 40; I made it all the way on quests, though I did join in a fair number of public quests and just random mucking around, which does add up a bit. A lot of people make it other than a bit of grinding at around 30 and again at 39.