IMS Sibelius

Guest Keneton

Brain Dorio (silver marble) was about to give this stuff away about a month ago. I stopped him. Now is the time. Enjoy the fun with this. Full TE compatible write up, deck plans, new AI, and ground vehicle.

Thisi s from out home TE Star Hero campaign. For those who know me, I ran "Terror Formed" aka "Search and Rescue" at Gen Con.

I will be posting the files seperatley as they are too large to be posted individually.

Hope you can use this in your home campaign.

:D

Originally posted by Fitz

You rock :)

I love this sort of thing -- anything to cut down on the amount of work I have to do myself is a Good Thing.

Thank you. More will come if this helps!

:)

I'm curious about the positioning of the pilot's quarters. Was this something you came up with on your own, or were you drawing from historical precedent. (The reason I ask is that it makes sense to me, but at the same time I could see forgoing it on a ship this small.)

Now all I need to do is convince people around here they want to play Star Hero. :)

Originally posted by Talon

I'm curious about the positioning of the pilot's quarters. Was this something you came up with on your own, or were you drawing from historical precedent. (The reason I ask is that it makes sense to me, but at the same time I could see forgoing it on a ship this small.)

Now all I need to do is convince people around here they want to play Star Hero. :)

Well I'll answer the question in 3 parts.

Size

I was not completely sure as to the depth of the ship so I guessed after making the shape have some correlation to the Size characteristic. In all likelyhood the SIZE should be 1 smaller, but since it holds cargo and is a PC ship, I'd leave the STR and Body the same.

Pilots Room

I used to draw old traveller rpg deckplans, and this ship reminded me of a scout courier. I decided the scouts wasted a lot of space near the avionics and bridge for fuel which is unneccesary with the TE technology. After some though I moved things cab forward sort of like Chrysler!

In addition, it was just a cool thought that the pilot is thrown from bed after hitting a hyperspace charge left by Akalian Pirates!

Running Star Hero

This was strange for me at first too. I'm a big Champs guy and Fantasy is a no brainer for me. In all reality my first Star Hero adventure was the one I ran at Gen Con. Besides the playtest, players like you saw my virgin Star Hero Run.

I think all Hero fans should try Star Hero as the game mechanics seem to be even better at this power level.

:)

Additional Material

If anyone wants some original adventure text from our SH Campaign, please send an e-mail request directly to me at Brian.Dorio@silvermarble.com

The first adventure I ran for the group was a customized lead-in to an adventure published in DH#11. The second extended adventure is being worked on right now and should be somewhat ready to pass along in the next couple of weeks.

Cheers!