Boost questions

Wanderer

Question

Hiya, Steve. Having received my much-coveted copies of 6th ed and APG, I'm angle-deep in character conversion. Hence, my first 6th ed. questions. concerning Boost.

If a character has standard effect Boost, Self Only, and can only apply it to oneself once (no stacked multiple applications by paying multiple amounts of END), does the power qualify for the One Use at a Time (-1) Limitation? If not, how much would this Limitation be worth and how could it be named ?

If standard-effect Boost works on the Reserve and all slots of a Multipower at once, through the Ehanced Effect and Variable effect Adavange combo, and the player wants the Boost to maintain its effect on all the slots, no matter how much they are switched around (i.e. the enhancement never fades, as long as Boost is maintained, even if MP slots are switched back and forth), would hte Constant nature of Boost allow to do this, despite the general rule on Adjustment powers and Frameworks ? Otherwise, how much would this Advantage be worth and how could it be named ?

1 answer to this question