Never enough time

quozaxx

From time to time I think of new games to start just to realize that I don’t have the time or energy (Gming in 3 online games) to go through with them.

However, I would still like to share on of my ideas.

Project Time Flux:

It all started a few years ago. Stories of dinosaurs in Kentucky, knights in shining armor in England, and space ships in Australia. These were seen as random occurrences, hoaxes, or just plane crazy ideas. But the stories were getting more and more common lately - that was until last Monday.

Last Monday, the entire city of New York City changed. It turned into a post-apocalyptic scene, a large part of Japan tuned into the Ming Dynasty era, and Atlantis was discovered above water - on an uncharted island in the Pacific ocean.

These events could not be covered over. The government stated “drafting” people - people from different time periods. They are asking for help to put things right. The government call it Project Time Flux.

It seems that a scientist from LA, who claims he’s from the future, is going to try to make a device to put things back the way they are supposed to be. But he needs help from other scientists. So the government is tracking several of them down across the globe, and it is Trim Flux’s job to get them back to LA.

Air travel is unreliable, ever since that pterodactyl attack, so Time Flux will have to go road trip, or by ship. How do I know all of this about the government and the Time Flux program? Well, I am a low level psi. I’m from the year 2320. It’s my job to help track the scientists down.

So, are you in, or are you out?

One time, the group would go up against 18th century bandits, or 1930s gangsters, and another time may have to stop a high level psi from enslaving a town. And all while trying to bring back those scientists. That’s IF they could convince them to help.

It would have been either very low superhero, or high heroic characters. Too bad I just don’t have the time.