A Mentalist Inflicting Physical Ailments

matrix3

I'm trying to come up with physical effects that a mentalist can inflict on enemies. Things like hysterical blindness, causing a limb to go limp and useless, or making an enemy fall asleep.

The falling asleep I was thinking could be written up as an EGO based entangle, with the SFX being the character falls asleep. The blindness and limp limb could be short lived Transforms, with mental defense subtracting from the effectiveness.

Any other ideas?

(BTW, I looked for similar posts, but didn't find any, and I don't have Ultimate Mentalist so I don't know if this is already covered in there)

Re: A Mentalist Inflicting Physical Ailments

You can pretty much use it as an excuse to Drain or Flash anything that involves a mind. Certain aspects of Equipment might not be applicable, but you could even justify a gun suddenly doing less damage be subtly making the target aim at non vital targets or some such.

This can go the other way too. Telepathy can be used as an excuse for an Aid to damn near anything too...