Rally Point 5ER

Fearghus

This is for 5ER...

I have a good idea how to build this but once again... every time I think up a unique power I like to post it on the boards so that people can weigh in on it. Quite often you guys think of things I do not.

So first the idea of what I want the power to do. There is a super group (a quite large NPC super group) One member of the group is a teleporter. among his teleportation powers is a power that allows him to port in any member of the team. So... He needs the brick of the team, and poof... he makes the brick appear.

I was originally going to build this with summon, but I have always hated that summons can be dispelled, so I decided to build it as an actual teleport compound power with clairsentience to locate team members where ever they may be.

So here is what I have:

Rally Point (Part One)

Teleport 5" (10pts.)

Fixed Location (Right next to character)

Megascale: 1km to 10,000km +1 1/2

Useable As Attack +1

Ranged +1/2

Megascale Range: 1km to 10,000km +1 1/2

61 Active Points

Only to fixed location -1

Only against team members -1

20 real points

Rally Point (Part 2)

Clairsentience Sight (20pts.)

Megascale 1km to 10,000km +1 1/2

50 Active points

Only to locate team members -1

25 real points

Re: Rally Point 5ER

Since this is for an NPC team (and hence can be abusive) I would simplify this power by saying that instead of a fixed location, that the teleporter has floating locations, one for each team member. He "memorizes" each team members location signature, and then can grab them from where ever and teleport them next to him. Kind of like like using the floating location in reverse, teleporting from the floating location instead of to it. You don't get a cost break for "fixed location only", but you don't have to buy Clairsentience either, which streamlines things in my mind.

On reflection, I might let a PC have this power (with some restrictions), since it would be an easy way to assemble the group, and it would make for amusing role playing if the a hero was teleported away from his date or out of the shower or something.