PBeM: TE:2581; 250 pts. Terrans Only

lensman

Characters: Anything goes. Whatever your fevered imagination can cram into 250 pts. I ama strict HERO system guy, but as we all know anything can be bought multiple ways in HERO. So I will try to help correct any rules abuses I see to fit "the Spirit" of what the player wants for the character.

Limitations: 175 base 75 pts in disads.

I expect charatrs to work every bit of Hero. From contacts to vehicles. From Skill PSL's to Powers as skills.

I intend to run in a "Space Opera" style and will not be pulling any punches

At this time I, the GM, will be responsible for all rolls. barring input from players about assignments of lvls.

i have the time and dedication. My life is in order and barring the unforseen, I have dedicated resources to the game.

Things I require from prospective players

1. A character that follows the above

2. A background explaining the origin of all skills and disads of the character.

3. Reason why the character is in the Space port of Cerebus III in 2581, a distant Rim world know as a hive of scum and villany.

I will have 6 players, I will pick the best characers to be submitted. All things being equal, ties are settled by first come, first served.

Send all email / contact to

p_shafer@hotmail.com

A guide to Psionic Power:

Buy the base power say, Telepathy. for a psi-Gamma. that is 35 AP, Then Buy a MP with the limitation, based on Telepathy.

This allows use of Telepathic abilites while the main power is in use.

This Power + MP model should be used for all Psionic disciplines.

Money:

I have abolished the Income levels of Money found in Fred pg. 59 - 60.

Instead every 1 pt.spent on Perk: Money will yeild

2 K in Terran Cr.

That is starting Money which can be used for starting equipment. It can be modified by PS skills and KS skills.

I assume a base set of equipment for each character. That means all weapons and equipment that can be carried by an unassisted being.