Book of the Machine Errata

sobran

Or however errata is spelled. I realize that you don't typically answer 5th Edition questions anymore, but I'm hoping that Book of the Machine is recent enough that you might clarify two small details for me.

On the writeup for the T-78 Anti-Personnel Robot, listed on page 96-97, the robot has a form of Mechanon's Vulnerability to Gravity, Magnetic, Or Force Attacks at 2x STUN. The T-78 doesn't have STUN, being an automaton. Was this intended to be double BODY damage or should it be omitted entirely? I can see arguments for both.

Also, the two NND gas attacks in the Poison Gas Projector list "Life Support [appropriate Immunity]" as the defense. Do you recall if you intended this to be Immunity to Terrestrial Poisons or Self-Contained Breathing?

I'll understand if you can't answer these, as it is technically against the guidelines you set out.

Re: Book of the Machine Errata

You spelled it correctly. ;)

Yes, the Vulnerability for the T-78 should be BODY, not STUN.

"Appropriate Immunity" means just that -- any appropriate Immunity that would apply. A character could take a specific Immunity to that one attack, for example, or a broader Immunity might apply. The full Immunity to all Terrestrial Poisons would definitely apply. Self-Contained-Breathing is not a valid defense, though; that's a different form of Life Support.