Question on non-American superteams

Order227

I just wanted to check what existing national teams exist in the Champions universe. I am aware of only the following, please advise:

Russia - Red Winter, a Soviet era team, with members like Hammer & Sickle

China - The Tiger Squad, not much information aside from the name

Are there any others in the existing canon please? Thanks in advance.

Re: Question on non-American superteams

I just wanted to check what existing national teams exist in the Champions universe. I am aware of only the following, please advise:

Russia - Red Winter, a Soviet era team, with members like Hammer & Sickle

China - The Tiger Squad, not much information aside from the name

Are there any others in the existing canon please? Thanks in advance.

Red Winter nowadays is more of an international mercenary team, having parted company with the new Russian government after the fall of the Soviet Union. However, an informal association of Russian heroes has banded together, particularly around Moscow, from time to time. They're popularly known as Russkiye Zashchitniki ("the Russian Defenders").

The Tiger Squad is the official government superteam of China, and the world's largest superteam with over 50 members.

Other teams outside the United States include:

Canada: StarForce, COMET, and Les Esprits Guardiens (all non-government independent teams)

British Isles: The New Knights of the Round Table (official government team), the London Watch, and the informal Nightwatch (both independents)

France: Officially "Sixteenth Bureau," but call themselves the Vanguard (government team)

Israel: Sayeret-19 ("Reconnaisance Unit 19"), government supers

Turkey: Children of Ataturk (independent but government-sanctioned)

India: the army's "Superhero Division"; Mumbai Santari ("Bombay Sentinels"), independent

Japan: Tokyo Super Squad (probably independent); three other teams mentioned but not named

Mexico: Los Angeles de la Guarda ("the Guardian Angels"), probably independent

Brazil: La Brigada de Victoria ("the Victory Brigade"), probably independent; also active across South America