Further Questions on using CSL & PSL.

BhelliomRahl

Question

This thread expands and queries my previous thread, " Using CSL and PSL with Multiple Attacks".

Assigning SL to attacks when using a Multiple Attack using different Powers. Do you have to assign CSL and PSL to the individual sources of attacks or do they apply to the whole.

Example:

A PC is piloting a robot equipped with autofire mounted cannon on his shoulder and a railgun in his hand. He has +4 CSL with Ranged Attacks and +2 CSL with the Robots Weapons. Also +6 RSL (The +4CSL is from PC and the +2CLS and +6RSL are benefits of the Robots targeting systems). He wants to shoot 2 targets in front of him. So he has a total of 6 CSL to use. Does he split them between the attacks or does each each weapon get +6. I think he has to split them between each power but my players have queried and I wanted to confirm this. However the +6RSL i think can be applied to both attack fully.

Thank you

1 answer to this question

Re: Further Questions on using CSL & PSL.

They're not "split" -- they apply to the attack as a whole. That's why they have to be able to apply to any power/weapon/whatever used in the attack. Multiple Attacks are complicated enough already without having to re-calculate CV every shot to take differing CSLs and whatnot into account. ;)