World of Warcraft Campaign ideas...

Enforcer84

I've been playing WoW for 4 years now and have had the good fortune to play most often with fellow board members Hermit and Log-Man and we kick around some things here and there...

anyway, I'm considering a WoW based campaign and thought I'd share one of our inside jokes...Ingedee (NGD)

Ingedee

the Brew Maiden, Patron of Dwarven Brewers.

Centers of Worship: Iron Forge, Thundermar, Anvilmar, Khaz Modan, Loch Modan, Twilight Highlands, Bael Modan. Searing Gorge

Nationality: Dwarf.

Sometimes called the Brewmaiden, Ingedee is the patron of brewing. Believed to have been a mortal born dwarf to one of the famous brewing clans (they've all claimed her) Ingedee was elevated to divine status long before the war of the Three Hammers.

Ingedee is depicted as a lovely Iron Forge Dwarf (or occasionally tattooed as a Wildhammer) with golden hair and amber colored eyes. She is dressed either as a brewer or occasionally a lightly armored warrior maiden with a winged helmet and a stein decorated thorium armor. Her weapon is the Stirrer of Spirits, an enormous, oar-shaped club of a stirring spoon. Her holy book is the Codex of Fermentation

Her name is invoked more from Iron Forge or Wildhammer dwarves than the Dark Irons who tend to revere Egendee the Bitterbrew Maiden.

The gnomes think this is merely an inside joke on the other races of Azeroth, though the Night Elves see Ingedee and her Dark Twin as elder spirits. Though her worship is limited to the dwarves of Azeroth, makers of spirits tend to give lip service to the Brew Maiden (or her Sister) when experimenting with something new. Rumors state the Panderan actually worship her as well.

She has been known to show her pleasure with the discovery of a cask of ale, though her displeasure is shows with a cask of pisswater.

(Adopted the Pathfinder Campaign's way of listing the deities as I like it.)