Change Environment

Epiphanis

Question

I was working out specific powers and was wondering about the use of Change Environment. Are the following appropriate uses?

A zone of radiation that "damages" (Drains?) CON at 5 pts /level, reduced by Power Defense? (With the Long-Lasting advantage, a cast and forget power for a radiation user).

A zone of sickliness that forces CON rolls in order to take any action involving END expenditure at 3 pts/level?

A zone of confusion requiring an INT roll to take any action other than a repeat of the last one taken at 3pts/lvl?

A zone of fear requiring a PRE roll to take any action other than fleeing at 3pt/lvl?

1 answer to this question

Re: Change Environment

For how to model radiation with CE, see 6E2 154. The Gaming Police won't come after you if you want to do it a different way, but some GMs might want to approve that.

Similarly, you'd need a GM to approve your other possible uses. None of them are necessarily "inappropriate," but that doesn't mean a GM would allow 'em or agree with the costs you've assigned.

In the meantime I'll put this in my "APG3" notes folder for future consideration. ;)