Monstrous Character

TheNaga

• 2 weeks later...

Re: Monstrous Character

Life Stealing is the base power

Bathing in the life force of others, is how she lives an immortal life and gets these powers(Stolen life)it will fade away all at once in 1 month

all she has to do is apply 16pts of transform(most normals get aged or wounded supers under 8 body left)

The Demonic reproduction requires 99pts of Transform to be done to create a child(495pts twins would be 490pts,etc...)the 99 pts must be gathered with in 1 month

She would need to gather a total of 115 pts to sustain herself for a pregnancy and then go on the hunt again after having the child

this is her most vulnerable time as she cannot sense anything while pregnant

I left the transform as regular dice so if she tried to not fully transform say a lover into a very used chew toy, she might succeed if he has say 11 body or more

either sex may be used in gathering the needed transform body

the final points gathered must come from a male victim

lastly No Conscious Control means she has no say so in the sex of the child so it may be a waste if it is male

I see a great villain here

Stolen life: LS (Eating: Character does not eat; Extended Breathing: 1 END per 5 Minutes; Safe in High Pressure; Safe in High Radiation; Safe in Intense Cold; Safe in Intense Heat; Safe in Low Pressure/Vacuum)

Life stealing: Severe Transform 1d6 (servere aging Str,Con,Dex,Body,Stun,End all at 1/4 value, Stealing life from another,killing the user of this power), Costs Endurance Only To Activate (+1/4), Constant (+1/2), Invisible Power Effects (Fully Invisible; +1) (41 Active Points); Cannot Use Targeting (-1/2), No Range (-1/2), Unified Power (-1/4), Limited Target ([slightly Limited]; living humaniod; -1/4)

bathing in the life force of others: Aid Life support 5d6 (standard effect: 15 points), Delayed Return Rate (points return at the rate of 5 per Month; +2 3/4) (112 Active Points); OAF Bulky Fragile Expendable (Easy to obtain new Focus; Victim with at least 8 body; -1 3/4), Extra Time (1 Turn (Post-Segment 12), Character May Take No Other Actions, -1 1/2), Only to Aid Self (-1), Gestures (Requires both hands; -1/2), Incantations (Requires Incantations throughout; -1/2), Linked (Life stealing; -1/4), Unified Power (-1/4)

Demonic reproduction: Aid Summon 33d6 (standard effect: 99 points), Can Apply (Remove) Adders (+1), Delayed Return Rate (points return at the rate of 5 per Month; +2 3/4) (940 Active Points); Extra Time (1 Month, Character May Take No Other Actions, -5 1/4), 1 Charge which Recovers every >1 Season (-4), No Conscious Control (50/50 male or female if male just a normal of what ever the dad was; -2), OAF Bulky Fragile Expendable (Easy to obtain new Focus; 1 last victim; -1 3/4), Only to Aid Self (-1), Concentration (0 DCV; Character is totally unaware of nearby events; -3/4), Gestures (Requires both hands; -1/2), Unified Power (-1/4), Limited Power Power loses about a fourth of its effectiveness (limited by how much transform body done in 1 month; -1/4), Incantations (-1/4)

I love the powers you listed. Thanks for the help.

What if I make the character and its race no matter that I have them finally looking like some people find them alluring despite the fact they are monstrous looking? Would it be to much for her and her race having the ability to permanently transform one human it to its personally slave bonded to its creator until its creator dies?

What help can you give in setting up her race so that others can use her race if they want to?

• 4 months later...

Re: Monstrous Character

Except that Bo never looks like a monster' date=' she is a Succubus after all.[/quote']Bo cannot shape change like she can. She has a tentacle arm which Bo does not. Bo does not have blue skin and horns that look almost like a sideways 'S.' (this is a link to the picture I was looking when I was writing the description of her horns; http://i264.photobucket.com/albums/ii195/pandor1aMaharet/succubus-1copy.jpg) Also Bo is attractive while this character is attractive in her true form to only those that find her true form attractive. I myself think there is nothing wrong with the way she looks in her true form and only the problem with I have with her if she was a real character is the fact she feeds on the life force of others. I guess part of why I like the way she looks in her true form is I like characters that have tentacles since I really like Cephalopods (squids, octopus, and nautilus).

I was think that she could regrets turn herself into the this lifeforce feeding monster and only feeds on criminals.