inhearnt

ayinde

Re: inhearnt

I think you mean Inherent, wich is an Advantage, not an Adder (a very big difference).

In 99% of all chases where you think you need it, you should not use it. I would reserve it for things that the hero can't turn off, and can't even be forced to turn off. Most likely candidate for it is propably Desolidification.

The Ghost example was given inthe book, but I also consider it an option for "swarm" creatures (wich I would built as Desolidfied)

Anotehr good example is extra limbs, wich are permanent (as normal arms). As opposed to extra limbs wich are formed from "Psychic Energy".

When a Robot or other automaton (Zombie, Skeleton) has total Life Support, this also should be Inherent. As opposed to say Supermans life support, as we know that Kryptinite and Red SunRadiation can drain his durability - and thus his ability to survive in Space. Or Green Lanterns Life Support, wich can be affected by anything affeting the Rings Powers (Yellow or energy drainers).