Teleport UAA; 5pt x2 Mass adder or +1/4 Increased Weight (x2) or both?

Sidetrack

Question

I intend to build a power that can TP large objects that are far away to the character.

He has an appropriate targeting sense but the schtick is that he may get more than he bargained for and have to spend extra time and END on the transport. For example: he needs a bicycle so he pictures it in his mind, fires off his TP and linked Detect. Unknown to him, the bicycle that he detected is attached to a car rack, so he ends up TPing the bicycle AND the car AND the passengers which should nearly zap his endurance, tie him up for a Turn, and leave him in a pickle with the car owners.

I'm sure I've missed it, but hunting through the manual and threads I haven't found the answer to: How do I purchase the increased Mass? I had assumed that I'd just buy up the TP adder to the appropriate maximum level, but Hero Designer shows a +1/4 advantage on the UAA advantage to Increase Max Weight x2.

1 answer to this question

Re: Teleport UAA; 5pt x2 Mass adder or +1/4 Increased Weight (x2) or both?

As noted on 6E1 355, you don't use the mass-increasing Advantage for UAA if the Power you're applying UAA to has its own rules for increasing the amount of mass it can affect. So in this case you'd use the Increased Mass Adder for Teleportation.