Comprehensive List of Changes?

Edsel

I have been out of Hero System for about two years. Now I am starting to get back into it. When last our group played we were still using 5ER but now intend to make the shift over the 6th Edition. I have looked over the conversion stuff in the 6th Edition rule books but I have noticed a plethora of little changes that were subtle enough not to be mentioned in those few pages. For example I see that the default STUN Multiplier for a KA is now 1/2d6 instead of the old 1d6-1.

I have spent about 30 minutes trawling through the discussion forums to see if there is a thread or a post that gives a comprehensive list of changes between 5ER and 6th Edition but I have come up short. Rather than spending more time searching perhaps some kind soul could direct me where to look? Surely somewhere there has been a more complete list of changes created.